Fórums » A Guerra dos Tronos Card Game: TJO - Torneios e Jogos Organizados

THOUSAND OAKS , Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Rams are the NFL’s only unbeaten team at 8-0.

They’re off to the franchise’s best start since 1969, and they have a 3½-game lead in the NFC West with stellar play on both sides of the ball.Now imagine them with another pass rusher.That’s what Sean McVay and the Rams’ front office are doing while they attempt to bolster https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Michael-Brockers-Jersey their spectacular start with even more talent before the trade deadline Tuesday.In particular, the Rams acknowledge they are seeking an edge rusher to join Aaron Donald and Ndamukong Suh on a solid defense that could be formidable with even more pressure on the quarterback.“That could be something that we definitely would look into, based on the availability of some of the players that we’ve looked into,” McVay said of the market for edge rushers. “That would be, yes, a possibility.”The Rams are tied for eighth in the NFL with 22 sacks, but 10 of those came from Donald, who has been perhaps even more disruptive in his first season since winning the AP’s Defensive Player of the Year award in 2017. Donald sacked Aaron Rodgers twice and delivered four quarterback hits during Los Angeles’ 29-27 win over Green Bay on Sunday.Suh and do-everything linebacker Cory Littleton also have three sacks apiece this season, but general manager Les Snead would love to add an edge rusher to take pressure off a secondary that’s missing injured cornerback Aqib Talib until at least late November.“I’ve had a couple different discussions with Les with regards to some things that we feel like might be able to upgrade our team,” McVay said. “If anything ends up going through or not, not really sure. But there are some discussions.”COACHING CAROUSELMcVay’s personnel concerns aren’t limited to his roster, either.He realizes the Rams’ remarkable success grabs the attention of teams looking to poach his assistant coaches. After all Joe Namath Color Rush Jersey , he has only been in charge for 24 regular-season games, and he already lost offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur and quarterbacks coach Greg Olson last winter.So McVay wasn’t surprised when two of his top offensive assistants were immediately linked to the Cleveland Browns. Quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor and passing game coordinator/tight ends coach Shane Waldron both featured in immediate speculation about candidates to replace Hue Jackson in the future.“Yeah, I’m aware,” McVay said with a laugh. “I’m sitting there watching when they made the change, and the first two guys’ names they mentioned, I’m thinking, ‘Man, I love these guys. I don’t want to lose them, though.'”McVay was the Washington Redskins’ tight ends coach just five years ago, so he is eager to help any assistant in his career pursuits — after the season.“What those guys will do is they’ll continue to work exactly like they have, doing an excellent job coaching and being the best Rams coaches they can be,” McVay said. “Down the line … if that’s something that they have goals to be able to try to achieve, then we’ve got to continue to have success as a team. There’s nothing more exciting than to see people get a chance to grow Nolan Cromwell Jersey , if that’s something that they feel like is best for them.”But McVay was more than a bit bemused when his own name immediately showed up in online speculation from one oddsmaker.“I couldn’t be happier to be here with our players, with this organization, working for a great owner in Mr. (Stan) Kroenke,” said McVay, who is 19-5 halfway through his second season. “Unless they decide they want to make a change, I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.”COMEBACK KUPPJared Goff completed just 11 passes to wide receivers during the Rams’ victory over Green Bay, but one of his favorite targets could be back Sunday when Los Angeles visits the New Orleans Saints.Cooper Kupp is “looking good” after missing the past two games with a left knee injury, McVay said.“I think there’s a very good chance that he’s going to be ready to go this week,” McVay said. “I think if we really wanted to press it, he probably could have played (against the Packers).”Kupp has 30 receptions for 438 yards and a team-leading five touchdowns despite playing extensively in only five games. He left the field early in the Rams’ win at Denver on Oct. 14 after a horse-collar tackle by Broncos safety Darian Stewart.Kupp had 62 catches for a team-leading 869 yards as a rookie last season. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL, powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to plugged in fans from each team. Los Angeles Rams fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Week 1 FanPulseWeek 2 FanPulseWeek 3 FanPulse - confidenceWeek 3 FanPulse - game predictionWeek 4 FanPulseWeek 5 FanPulseWeek 6 FanPulseWeek 7 FanPulseWeek 9 FanPulseThe NFL is an annual exercise in disappointment.Fans of 31 teams see their team fall short every year. Fans of 20 teams don’t even get to see their team in the playoffs. But the nature of the parity the NFL provides a wellspring for excitement and optimism to refill every offseason.Going into the 2018 season Rodger Saffold Jersey Black Friday , every SB Nation NFL team site for NFC teams except for one (that would be the Arizona Cardinals fans over at Revenge of the Birds) predicted their team would end with a winning record. Of course, that’s obviously not how reality works.So what we’re seeing in this week’s FanPulse is reality beginning to hit a lot of fan bases square in the nose.Not so for Los Angeles Rams fans. At 8-1 and having gone toe-to-toe with the New Orleans Saints on the road, fan confidence is still incredibly high:Yes, our fan confidence dipped down to 96% this week, but that’s good for second-highest in the NFL behind only Kansas City Chiefs fans at 98%.What’s been more interesting is how the confidence of fans of so many other teams in differing circumstances has responded to reality.Consider that 30 of 32 teams had fan confidence of 80% or higher going into Week 1; only Washington Polltakers fans at Hogs Haven and Detroit Lions fans at Pride of Detroit were below that 80% mark.Check out Jacksonville Jaguars fans at Big Cat Country:Or Green Bay Packers fans at Acme Packing Company:Or Baltimore Ravens fans at Baltimore Beatdown:Or Denver Broncos fans at Mile High Report:Or...ok, you get it.Those were all fan bases who went into Week 1 with fan confidence above 90%. There were plenty between 80% and 90% who have been similarly disappointed despite having lower expectations for their team.This is the nature of the NFL annual cycle. The media environment props up every team and every new player every season. Every rookie looks great! Every free agent looks great! Every returning player looks greater except the ones who were already great and they still look great and older players don’t look less great at all!Then reality shows up and kicks about 2鈦? of NFL fans in the tucchus.Thankfully for Rams fans, 2018 has been able to stand up to the wildly positive expectations for the team. But as FanPulse results show,fan bases around the NFL are coming to terms with reality. And for most of them, reality isn’t all that great.As always, thanks as always to the TSTers who are voting to give us the data each week! The only reason FanPulse works is because of all the fans at each of our sites who continue to give us their opinions. For those of you interested, you can sign up here to vote.